Saturday, March 31, 2012

A little disappointed

I'm a little disappointed this week. Despite being very careful about what I eat, my weight is going up instead of down. I'm hoping it's water retention from that time of the month. I really have to start getting more exercise in and push myself harder. I had hoped to be in onederland by one month out but I didn't quite make it. Now I'm trying to decide on a reasonable goal for the next two months. I've got a wedding to attend at the end of May and we are heading to Disney a week later. Realistically I guess I can say I'll lose 10 lbs a month by then. I'd love to lose more like 15-25 lbs a month though. It's hard because I had such high hopes with this surgery and now after just a month I've stalled out. I know I'm not eating too much and I'm trying to make very good choices of what I eat. If anyone tells me I took the easy way out with this surgery I can tell them I really didn't. I have to pay just as much attention to diet and exercise as I would have if I was doing something like Weight Watchers.

No comments:

Post a Comment