Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day 9

Today has been a rough day again. I knew this was possible, but it's frustrating. I started out by taking my morning meds and then had a protein shake. It was going down just fine but apparently I had one too many sips and the next thing I knew I was in major pain. It's left me feeling bad and like every sip I take is going to come right back up. It's such a learning process. I'll just have to pay better attention to my hunger cues.

I thought I'd share a picture. I hate having my picture taken so this might be one of the last pictures I had at my highest weight. It was taken in May 2011.





My plan is to lose 90 lbs, which is near the top of the healthy range. After that I will evaluate how I feel and look and decide if I need to lose more.

No comments:

Post a Comment