Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Meltdown Challenge

One of the schools I work at is having a Meltdown Challenge for the next 3 months. The focus is to lose body fat and make healthier choices. I had my body fat percentage calculated this morning along with a couple of other things. I'll have to come back later and update that information because I can't recall it right off hand.

Each week we get points for making goals, meeting them, turning in our food tracker, and other things like that. Thankfully we can just use myfitnesspal to document our intake. I've already been doing that, although I've slacked off quite a bit in recent weeks. I made three goals for this week: 1. Drink at least 40 oz of water daily. 2. Cook and eat dinner at home 4 nights a week. 3. Walk at least 10,000 steps 5 out of 7 days this week. These are things I really need to start focusing on again right now.

I think the timing of this challenge is perfect. I really hope that it will not only encourage me to lose the last 15 lbs I want to lose, but to also help me get my body healthier by reducing my body fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment